Franklin County celebrates with fall fun
Those looking for fall fun, including Halloween events, have several Franklin County options, including:
- Oct. 26 – 3:30-5 p.m. – Russellville Public Library will hold a free pumpkin suncatcher and fairy hair pop-up for ages five-12. All supplies and snacks will be provided. Activities include a photo table, popcorn machine and movie. There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
- Oct. 26 – 5:30 p.m. – Phil Campbell Homecoming Parade. Parade lineup starts at 5 p.m. Bonfire takes place after the parade.
- Oct. 26 – 7:30 p.m. – Russellville Middle School 16th annual Spooktacular, RCS Auditorium. Doors open at 7. Cost is $5. Directed by Aaron Freeman, the show will feature the RMS Musical Theatre, Chorus and Show Choir.
- Oct. 27 – 3-5 p.m. – Russellville Hospital Trunk or Treat
- Oct. 28 – 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. – First Franklin County Latino Heritage Festival – Dowbntown Russellville. It will feature family-friendly activities, including live entertainment, dancing, food trucks, vendors, children’s activities, a soccer match, vintage car show and closing parade at 9 p.m.
- Oct. 28 – 7 p.m. – Phil Campbell, free Halloween movie night in the park.
- Oct. 29 – 5-8 p.m. – Fall festival, Siloam Baptist Church.
- Oct. 31 – 5 p.m. – until candy gone. Russellville Fire Department #1. Sparky will be there. Candy donations accepted to help with event.
- Oct. 31 – 5 p.m. – until candy gone. Candy will be given out in the Phil Campbell City Hall parking lot.
- Oct. 31 – 5:30-7:00 p.m. – Town of Vina Trunk or Treat
- Oct. 31 – Russellville Methodist Church, walk-thru event. Entrance will be on Washington Ave. Exit will be on Madison St. Activities include candy, fun, snacks and games. Foot traffic only.