MSU names grads, president’s list, dean’s list
Nearly 1,500 students are on the fall 2022 graduation list at Mississippi State University – including the following local students:
- Noah Gist of Russellville, earning a Bachelor of Science from MSU’s Bagley College of Engineering.
- Ivy Hice of Russellville, earning a Bachelor of Science from MSU’s College of Arts & Sciences.
Mississippi State University is a national land-grant university offering a wide range of educational experiences for learning and growth to a diverse student body of approximately 23,000 students.
Mississippi State University congratulates 4,174 students who were named to the fall 2022 president’s list, including several from Franklin County.
Students on the president’s list achieved a 3.8 or better grade point average, based on a 4.0 scale, while completing at least 12 semester hours of course work with no incomplete grades or grades lower than a C.
- From Phil Campbell: Julia Bonner and Angelia Mims
- From Vina: Sydney Hardin and Lydia Morphis
- From Russellville: Levi Gist, Madelynn Green and Kolby Bragwell
- From Red Bay: Bailey Bolton and Cara McNeil
To be named to the dean’s list at Mississippi State University, a student must achieve a grade point average between 3.5-3.79, on a 4.0 scale, while completing at least 12 semester hours of course work, with no incomplete grades or grades lower than a C.
Six students from Franklin County achieved just that: Jillian Gillum of Phil Campbell, Anna Jackson of Red Bay, Dylan Hester of Vina, Noah Gist of Russellville, Gaven Taylor of Spruce Pine and Ella Burcham, of Russellville.