Vote in FCT’s Reader’s Choice poll
We are proud to present: the Franklin County Times’ Best of the Best Reader’s Choice Poll 2022.
If you missed the opportunity to participate in our inaugural contest last year, you missed the chance to vote for the local businesses you think are tops in Franklin County. But don’t worry – with this annual poll, now’s your chance to get in on the action for 2022.
Now through April 25, readers have the opportunity to vote for their favorite local businesses – with more than 150 categories for voters to consider, including service providers, restaurants, retail locations, professionals and more.
We launched the contest in 2021, and it returns for the second year this year, with the ballot located on pages A4-5 of the paper as well as on our website.
The ballot will continue to be printed on A4-5 each week, and available online at www.franklincountytimes.com, for the duration of the competition.
The rules are simple:
- One entry per person will be counted.
- To be counted, entries must be received by 5 p.m. April 25, completed either online or on the original newsprint form. No photocopied entries are allowed.
- Winners will be determined by reader votes and will be announced in a special section printed in the Franklin County Times June 15.
- Entries that have a minimum of 25 categories filled out will be entered into a drawing for a $150 cash prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not have complete contact information will not be eligible.
- No purchase is necessary to win the cash prize.
Ballots can be mailed to Franklin County Times Best of Contest, P.O. Box 1088, Russellville, AL 35653. Remember, they must be postmarked, hand delivered or completed online by 5 p.m. April 25.
Everyone has their favorite local people, places and products – the best florist, the best burger, the best car repair. Everyone can name their top choice for everything from car insurance to home decor to catfish to lawn care.
Now, you can help your favorites get the recognition they deserve.