A wedding story: Morgan&Jordan Coan
Morgan and Jordan are both from Russellville. They were married Dec. 11, 2021.
- HOW WE MET: Jordan and Morgan have attended Calvary Baptist Church in Russellville together for more than 20 years. They got to know each other through a shared Sunday School class.
- FIRST DATE: Jordan asked Morgan to go to dinner and a movie. The first date was cut short before the movie started because of a family member’s broken wrist – but this just gave Jordan the perfect opportunity to ask for a second date, since they didn’t get to finish their first date.
- WHAT WE LOVE: What Jordan loves most about Morgan is how kind she is to all people. What Morgan loves most about Jordan is how he is a leader and how he always shows her how much he cares about her.
- THE PROPOSAL: Jordan took Morgan to Huntsville, where they spent the day together. Jordan proposed at Big Spring Park, and the couple celebrated their engagement with dinner at Ruth’s Chris. After dinner, Jordan’s parents held a surprise engagement party for Morgan with both of the couple’s families.
- THE WEDDING: Dec. 11, 2021, at Morgan’s parents’ venue, Triple H Barn.The ceremony was outdoors at a pier, while the reception was held inside the barn.
- FAVORITE MOMENT: Jordan’s favorite moment of the wedding was their first look with one another. Morgan’s favorite moment was partaking in the Lord’s supper with both of their parents after saying their vows.
- Venue: Triple H Barn
- Catering: Southern Skillet Catering
- Florist: Sunflowers Designs and Gardens; Russellville Florist & Gifts
- Cake: Samantha Montgomery, bride’s cake, and Suzann White, groom’s cake
- Videographer: Ace Eaton Designs & Production
- Photographer: Love + Bloom Studio
- Invitations: Hester’s Printing
- Wedding dress: The Something Blue Shoppe
- Bridesmaid dresses: The Something Blue Shoppe
- Hair: Keyla McKinney, Southern Roots Salon
- Make-up: Kristie Wells
- Men’s attire: The Something Blue Shoppe
- Music: Shea Madden