Bunny Peep Pops
For a sweet treat inspired by the season, try these chocolate-dipped Bunny Beep Pops.
These will be a hit with all those young children who are dying to go hunt eggs for Easter! They can also be wrapped individually in a cute bag and tied with ribbon to send to a child’s Easter party. Wrapping them will help make them more sanitary, which is especially important in light of COVID-19 precautions.
I suggest getting a foam block and placing the suckers in the block to make a lovely Easter arrangement. You can cover the foam with Easter grass to make it look more festive.
- One package of marshmallow Peeps
- Melted chocolate almond bark (I use dark and white)
- Assorted sprinkles
- Crushed graham crackers
- Lollipop sticks
- Place a lollipop stick in each bunny Peep, pushing about halfway up so they are secure.
- Holding the stick, carefully dip a Peep into the chocolate until thoroughly coated.
- Remove from chocolate and cover with desired sprinkles or crushed graham crackers. With the white chocolate, I use pastel sprinkles; with the dark chocolate, I cover them in graham cracker crumbs for that s’mores taste.
- Place the pop on wax paper and leave until the chocolate is cooled and firm.
Recipe by Amy Gunderman, FACS instructor at Phil Campbell