Company holds recruitment fair
By Bernie Moussad / firstname.lastname@example.org
Appleton is holding a recruitment fair for Russellville City Schools Aug. 3, 9 a.m. to noon and 2-5 p.m. The fair will take place at the Russellville City Schools Central Office Boardroom, 1945 Waterloo Road, Russellville. Available positions include substitute teachers, substitute custodians and substitute child nutrition program workers.
Russellville City Schools hired Appleton to provide Substitute Staffing Services for the new school year. Appleton will administer the district’s entire substitute workforce management process, including recruitment, screening, onboarding, training, scheduling, reporting, systems integration, payroll and benefits reporting and governmental compliance. Additionally, Appleton will provide payroll processing and benefits administration.
- High school diploma
- Ability to work on an on-call basis
- Prior education-related experience
- Able to lift minimum of 40 pounds
- Punctual and professional
- Cogent federal fingerprint and background clearance
- Valid Alabama teacher’s certificate or Alabama substitute license
Substitutes currently serving Russellville City Schools will need to complete an application online in order to continue accepting assignments during the 2016-2017 school year.
Applicants who are currently not substituting and who are interested must obtain:
- A valid Alabama substitute teaching license, which requires a nonrefundable fee of $30 payable to the Alabama State Department of Education.
- A background check through Cogent ID, which requires a nonrefundable fee of $49.65.
Those who are interested in joining the team may apply online at joinappleton.com. For application assistance, contact the Appleton Support Center at 256-539-6363 or email@example.com.